810 ALAS PARAGUAYAS
+595 981 273 096 // email@example.com
http://berith.moe // https://www.linkedin.com/in/diegobdiaz/
DIEGO ALEJANDRO DIAZ MATOUSEK
My usual toolchain consists of VSCode and git in a Linux laptop.
EKUMEN, Remote — Programmer
October 2017 → PRESENT
- Worked with a robotics company with their simulations team to improve their testing solution developing gazebo plugins with c++, restructuring the project, preparing the simulation workspace on docker, help them jumpstart their jenkins workflow on aws.
- Developed a react chatbot and firebase cloud function that aimed to humanize and simplify queries made to different police stations providing accurate and fast responses, stored in firestore, for the citizens on non emergency situations.
- Worked for a cloud-based robot management startup that aimed to simplify the infrastructure work to operate a robot company and organizing the data from the robots. Migrated the straight html site to a jekyll template which helped us focus on the content instead of the html, on a token based signup process which helped control who got to use the product first, on a aws s3 upload solution which to upload robot replays and touched just a bit of mqtt for the transport and a bit of kinesis to manage robot logging.
- Worked with a robotics company to enable non-technical people to deploy a full stack on kubernetes. Development work included containerization and orchestration of web applications using Python and bash. We streamlined the process by setting up microservices to provide the needed configurations and used Jenkins to select the appropriate ones.
CBA S.A., Paraguay — Programmer
JANUARY 2016 → October 2017
- Integral part of the team that developed new software for a legacy CRM system
- Contributed to architecture design
- Frontend and backend development work
- Some of the technologies used Django, Python, AngularJS, PostgreSQL
- Designed and developed a CRM facebook chatbot on nodeJS that interacts with an accounting-oriented ERP
- Full-stack development and deployment of several microservices to be consumed by other CRMs
- Minio/S3 microservice to store and organize data.
- USD/PYG exchange rate provider.
- Truck scale reader for a land port
Universidad Catolica, Paraguay — System analyst
January 2012 → July 2015, Coursework only
Universidad Catolica, Paraguay — Computer engineer
January 2010 → December 2011, Coursework only
Supporter and user of OSS and OSH.
In my free time I participate regularly in Game Jam (Gamedev hackathons), cook, play the bass, guitar and piano, and run a tiny 3D printing company.