810 ALAS PARAGUAYAS
+595 981 273 096 // email@example.com
http://berith.moe // https://www.linkedin.com/in/diegobdiaz/
DIEGO ALEJANDRO DIAZ MATOUSEK
My usual toolchain consists of VSCode and git in a Linux laptop.
EKUMEN, Remote — Programmer
October 2017 → PRESENT
- Worked with a robotics company to enable non-technical people to deploy a full stack on kubernetes. Development work included containerization and orchestration of web applications using Python and bash. We streamlined the process by setting up microservices to provide the needed configurations and used Jenkins to select the appropriate ones.
- Worked for a cloud-based meteor robot management startup that aimed to simplify the infrastructure work to operate a robot company and organizing the data from the robots.
- Worked on a react chatbot that wanted to humanize and simplify queries made to different police stations providing accurate and fast responses for the citizens on non emergency situations.
CBA S.A., Paraguay — Programmer
JANUARY 2016 → October 2017
- Integral part of the team that developed new software for a legacy CRM system
- Contributed to architecture design
- AngularJS front-end and Python back-end implementation.
- Designed and developed a CRM facebook chatbot proof of concept that interacts with an accounting-oriented ERP
- Full-stack development and deployment of several microservices to be consumed by other CRMs of the company which enabled the company to secure additional clients
Universidad Catolica, Paraguay — System analysis
January 2012 → July 2015, Incomplete
Universidad Catolica, Paraguay — Computer engineering
January 2010 → December 2011, Incomplete
Supporter and user of OSS and OSH.
In my free time I participates regularly in Game Jam (Gamedev hackathons), cooks, play the bass, guitar and piano, and run a tiny 3D printing company.