I'm a programmer based on Paraguay interested in computers since I can remember
Overall I like to make stuff, in my free time I participate regularly in game jams, cook, play some music and also like to play with power tools
Used to run a tiny and affordable 3D printing company with a close friend
Supporter and user of OSS and OSH.
OCM/WEMADE - Jul 2019 -> Present
- Worked in a remote agile team developing a user CRM management system. Our work consisted in improving the user experience when handling and tracking client information and requests. For the frontend (NextJS, React, Apollo) we worked on creating a complete and mobile-first experience for users, focusing on simplicity. On the backend we worked with Gorm and GraphQL which made it easy and quick to expand on what the frontend needed
- Helped migrate data from legacy systems to stop using hard to interact with systems like ektron and siebel
- Helped develop and test a collection of serverless Go functions, called context-engine, to analyze and cleanup client spreadsheets and CSVs. This service provided our clients with cleaner and more insightful data about their target demographics.
EKUMEN - Oct 2017 -> Jul 2019
- Worked with a robotics company with their simulations team to improve their testing solution developing gazebo plugins, restructuring folders and preparing the simulation workspace on docker.
- Worked on a react chatbot that wanted to humanize and simplify queries made to different police stations providing accurate and fast responses for the citizens on non emergency situations.
- Worked for a cloud-based meteor robot management startup that aimed to simplify the infrastructure work to operate a robot company and organizing the data from the robots.
- Worked with a robotics company to enable non-technical people to deploy a full stack on kubernetes. Development work included containerization and orchestration of web applications using Python and bash. We streamlined the process by setting up microservices to provide the needed configurations and used Jenkins to select the appropriate ones.
CBA S.A. - Feb 2016 -> Oct 2017
Integral part of the team that developed new software for to replace a legacy CRM system
- Contributed to architecture design
- Front-end and back-end developement work
- Some of the technologies used Django, Python, AngularJS, PostgreSQL
- Designed and developed a CRM facebook chatbot on nodeJS that interacts with an accounting-oriented ERP
Full-stack development and deployment of several microservices to be consumed by other CRMs
- Minio/S3 microservice to store and organize data.
- USD/PYG exchange rate provider.
- Truck scale reader for a land port
Get in contact!